We believe the Holy Bible as contained in the Old and New
Testaments are the very Word of God and recognize them as the highest authority for our lives.
- We believe in the Holy Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy
- Every human being is created in
the image of God and deserves God’s love. God desires relationship with us, but our bent towards sin has marred His image and robbed us of the True Life we can only find with God. This is why God
sent His Son Jesus Christ.
- We believe Jesus Christ died and rose again to save us from our
- We believe all people matter to God,
and therefore they matter to us.
When we respond
positively to God’s grace, accept Christ’s crucifixion as the end of sin’s reign over us, and receive the power of His resurrection inside of us, we embark on a new journey as a child of God.
Now with the Holy Spirit, we can live the life God graciously promised us in Holy Scripture: “Jesus declared, ‘I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is
born again”– John 3:3 NIV
- We believe by God's grace all
persons have the opportunity to accept the gift of salvation found only in Jesus Christ.
- We believe the church should be culturally relevant without compromising the
doctrines of the Christian faith.
- We believe the Church is the Body of Christ and every member is important to
- We believe that every person who has accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
has Spiritual Gifts that are to be used in the building up of the Body of Christ.
- We believe we must fulfill Jesus' Great Commission to make disciples of all
people for the transformation of the world.