We believe the Holy Bible as contained in the Old and New
Testaments are the very Word of God and recognize them as the highest authority for our lives.
- We believe in the Holy Trinity:
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Every human being is created in the image of God and deserves God’s love. God desires relationship with us, but our bent towards sin has marred
His image and robbed us of the True Life we can only find with God. This is why God sent His Son Jesus Christ.
- We believe Jesus Christ died and
rose again to save us from our sins.
believe all people matter to God, and therefore they matter to us.
When we respond
positively to God’s grace, accept Christ’s crucifixion as the end of sin’s reign over us, and receive the power of His resurrection inside of us, we embark on a new journey as a child of God.
Now with the Holy Spirit, we can live the life God graciously promised us in Holy Scripture: “Jesus declared, ‘I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is
born again”– John 3:3 NIV
- We believe by God's
grace all persons have the opportunity to accept the gift of salvation found only in Jesus Christ.
- We believe the church should be
culturally relevant without compromising the doctrines of the Christian faith.
- We believe the Church is the Body
of Christ and every member is important to God.
- We believe that every person who
has accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior has Spiritual Gifts that are to be used in the building up of the Body of Christ.
- We believe we must fulfill Jesus'
Great Commission to make disciples of all people for the transformation of the world.